Ssl Secure Certificates
All our hosting accounts can be equipped with your own secure certificate.
What is a secure certificate for?
Webpages dealing with sensitive data can be
protected with 128 bit encryption and signing.
E-commerce sites commonly use secure pages to protect financial data of their clients.
A secure certificate protects your data, gives you piece of mind
and ensures your clients trust.
Example of a secure URL : https://secure.yourdomain.com
A secure page is called with 'https' instead of 'http'.
How is it installed?
- We would equip your account with a unique IP number if necessary.
- We'd then supply you with a secure certificate which would be installed comfortably from within your control panel.
cPanel X Pro
What does this protection cost?
- Installation is free of charge.
- $120 a year for a unique IP number.
- $34.95 a year for a secure certificate.
Purchase a secure certificate now by contacting our support or by adding it to your order.